Sunday, October 15, 2017

When Life Gives You Lemons, Test Drive a New Corvette!

        Life has given me an orchard full of lemons lately.  And you know the typical saying about lemons and lemonade. Well. That would be an awful lot of lemonade. So I tried something else.  Yes that’s me in that brand new Corvette!


I have to admit, sitting behind the wheel of that car felt good. Powerful even.  And it’s probably a good thing I didn’t actually take it out on the road. I tend to have a heavy foot and I probably would have gotten a ticket. I did try to get everyone to make my hair look like it was blowing in the wind for the picture though!

Anyway, while there are moments, and even days and weeks and years that I have survived instead of lived, I’m learning. Learning to cast all my cares on Him because He cares for me. I Peter 5: 7. 
     However you deal with the lemons of life, just remember that the Lord is always there. He 
is the Master at taking care of those lemons. But only if we give them to Him.  What have you done with the lemons life has handed you?  Taken them sour?  Let them ruin your day your month and your year?  Pulled them out whenever you needed a good cry?  Consider this. The devil wants us to focus on what we can’t change. On the sour lemons. God wants us to give those things to Him and let Him deal with them. So how about it?  He is waiting and ready.   Give it a test drive. I have a feeling  you will like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment