Sunday, August 20, 2017

Oh Wow......

     This has been some week!  I knew God was up to something.  I just knew it.  But I couldn't see it.  Boy oh boy.  When things start happening, they start happening. 
     Now let me say that it didn't look very godly when it all started.  At least not to me.   In fact I kinda freaked out a bit.  And hurt.  But then I prayed.  And calmed down.  And I moved forward.  And tried very hard to glorify God.  And what has happened since has been nothing short of a miracle.
     Oh how I wish I could share the amazing details, but I just can't.  Not yet anyway.  But what I can do is encourage you.  You may think your life is a mess and will never amount to anything.  Well let me just tell you, that's not true at all.  Once you give it all to God, you have a purpose!  A real, wonderful, amazing, awesome purpose!
     Do you every get discouraged?  Me too.  And there are days Romans 8:28 about God causing all things to work together for my good is all that gets me though.  Reading that just now I saw another verse that also blows my mind.  Romans 8:31 says that  'if God is for me, who is against me?' 
     Yes!  Let me say it again!  YES!  You know there are times we feel like everyone and everything is against us.  Things we could have never imagined are hitting us from all sides.  Indescribable pain because of the words or actions of others.  But what did Romans 8:31 say?  Hallelujah!  If God is for me, I'm unbeatable!
     Romans 8:32-35 goes on to say that He loved us so much that he didn't spare His own Son.  So if He loves us enough to die for us, does He stop there?  Absolutely not!  God takes care of His own.  And He judges those who reject Him.  There is absolutely nothing and no one that can separate us from His love once belong to Him.
     But, we must make the decision to accept Him.  That's what I want my life to be.  A vessel He can use to bring others to Him.  So let me tell you about my Jesus.  He is so amazing!  He fills us with love where hate wanted to grow.  He prompts us to forgive when the natural reaction would be revenge. 
    My Jesus.  He's so amazing!  Do you know Him?  Would you like to?  Please, oh please let me introduce you!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment