Sunday, August 27, 2017

Two Weeks in a Row!

      Wow.   Seriously again this week.   God has wowed me more than I could ever imagine.   Now the devil tried to cause some trouble of course. But it didn't work for long!   He just doesn't learn new tricks and so he's not getting by with as much as he used to.
      Funny thing,  if you look at my life from the outside you probably would think it was a mess.   Like the flower beds in front of my house. For some reason I just haven't spent much time with those in the front yard this year.   I don't really see those except  for when I'm coming home or leaving.   But the ones in the backyard I see all the time.  I water them, admire them, and enjoy them every day!  So,  like my life,  from the outside it may look like it needs big time help.  But from behind the scenes, it's amazing!
      Part of the reason I've been walking on clouds this week is that I'm getting to experience God move. And oh how He is moving!  This week I got  to be a part of someone coming to know Him as Savior and Lord!  To know I  was used by God so that someone will go to Heaven someday, I can not come close to describing how that feels. To see a life change. To see a heart alive for Jesus!  I am in awe!
     The enemy tries so hard to throw circumstances in our faces and knock us down.  He tries to make us think we don't deserve forgiveness. We aren't good enough. "You can't fight those lions!"  "You can't win that war."  "You can't cross that sea on dry land." "You can't rise from the dead!"  Haha that's just what he thinks!   I am learning more every day that things are not as they seem.   And that I truly can do all things through Christ to strengthen to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment