Saturday, March 3, 2018

Moving Past Anonymous

So.  Not really a blog.  I'm just tired of having these things in my head.  In no particular order because I don't want to give any more time to them.  But the ones who wrote them know who they are.  Some are to expose truth and ask apology.  Some are because that particular 'anonymous' was lied to and they thought they were protecting him from horrible me.  Thing is.  Some of them have already realized that they were next.  Wish I could have warned them.
Whatever the reason for contacting me, when I would tell him and ask him for help because it hurt me, his response was always the same (if he responded at all.) He couldn’t control the internet. He would tell me to ignore it.  That 'she' just liked the drama and if he said anything to her it would be just what she wanted.  He didn't apologize.  He didn't deny.  He just let me be hurt.  And kept being a part of the reason for the hurt.  So, to all of you anonymous women (and sorry, I know I didn't get all of your comments listed here) I know some of you see the truth now.  (He actually texted me when meaning to text one of these women 3 months ago.  Had such a friendly conversation with a woman who was supposed to have been out of his life for many years.  And boy did he get mad and blame me when he realized he was caught.  Blamed me.  As usual.  Wow  I know for sure that wasn't my fault.)  Anyway.....to all of you anonymous women who thought you were rescuing him from me, I hope you realize the truth now.  I've prayed for you.  I've moved passed the pain you caused me in your concern for him.  I deserve better. And you know what?  So do you.  I hope you've moved on.  Getting this garbage out of my life has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me.  I'm so thankful for my new life.  I really hope you get to have a new life as well.  Now, if you will please let me have freedom of speech from now on, I sure would appreciate it.  Thank you. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment